CLIA was established in 2014 as a for profit institution.
Certified by the Department of Education, Concord, NH U.S.A.
*Individuals *Professionals *CEOs *Managers *Politicians *Veterans *Educators *Children* and *Parents
CLIA provides training, events, professional development, conferences, networking opportunities and workshops.
NH #: 20180007004136
Place of Registration:
State of New Hampshire
Concord, NH USA
My professional mission is also my personal mission. Through hard work and coalition building my life-long goals are:
* To seek to embody sincerely and respect and to endeavor to associate with others who value these same qualities.
* To approach life’s many challenges with an open mind, and to be outgoing in all things.
* I also try to be both straightforward and honest in all of my dealings with others.
* To live in harmony with others, by showing reverence for all people, and by fostering healthy relationships, and mutual respect.
* To express my intelligence, creativity and knowledge through the learning and research process to the learners and colleagues.
As a coach I always take a minute to get a picture in my mind of someone who has helped me to achieve my personal or professional life. Individuals ask for coaching when they believe that we can work together and this will lead them for improved performance.
To provide a new paradigm in leadership as we prepare individuals and groups for effective leadership in business, education, employment, health care, industry and government worldwide. Sustainability and quality are at the core of what we do. CLIA’s vision is to continue to grow in the years ahead. CLIA provides opportunities for personal or group leadership development, while promoting cultural diversity.