Professionals with experience in the fields of leadership, coaching and psychology. We are looking for unique jobs Life, Business, and Personal coaches.
• Skills & knowledge in training and teaching.
• Ability to work with a diversity of students and professionals.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Develop and maintain relationships with local businesses.
• Support adults & youth.
• Training or coaching experience. • Must at least have a Master’s degree (or higher) in the related fields from a recognized college or university.
• Demonstrated ability to work with adult learners and children.
• Familiarity with competency-based instruction and behavioral objectives.
• Candidates must have a clean criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with CLIA.
2) Cover letter indicating how you meet the minimum and desirable qualifications of the position; and
3) Copy of official transcript(s)